Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last decade's comedy

All right. It appears last night didn't work out the way I'd hoped.

So we all need some laffs. Don't we? We do.

And here are some from last decade.

I still can't believe I never knew about this before this decade:



And there are plenty more where that came from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCVhGzrAT0&feature=channel. Click that link and then just keep on clicking (did you know that simply clicking the first link makes you 23% more attractive? Facts.)

And for those who like their Gold auto-tuned (I know you've all seen it, I just want it on my permanent record):



Man I love that.

Finally (for now), no discussion/spurious-blog-entry about Last Year's Comedy would be complete without a summary of someone else's ideas about the Top 5 Funniest TV Comedies of 2010. This lists (in ascending order) Louie (CK, that is, not the "draw me a picture" guy), Modern Family, 30 Rock, Community and, of course, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report jointly taking out spurious top spot*: it's like a summary of my perfect night (just add beer).

Enjoy everything, y'all. Even the Saints supporters among you!

*Personally, I would probably put Community at Number 1, but how can I argue with the statement "The Rally was the comedy event of the year"? It had to have been. I was totally there and everything. Next time, Community, send me an invite (or is it just assumed in the name. Oh Em Gee! What have I done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment