Friday, October 29, 2010

Give Fear a Chance

Well, we're at Tullamarine airport, waiting to board the plane that will take us to the States, for our imminent appointment with Messrs Stewart and Colbert at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear!
(Technically, Tash is going to the Rally to Restore Sanity and I'll be attending the March to Keep Fear Alive, but since they're both in the Washinton Mall at the same time, we might as well go together).
I've been asked by @sealfur to provide a report for Boxcutters, and I might see if I can get that on here, too (if I learn how to use technology in the next 24 hours).
If you're going as well, let me know! I'll be the one wearing a Saints guernsey (because Saints are scary...)
Try not to burn Melbourne to the ground while we're gone (although the monsoonal rains should help avoid that)!

No comments:

Post a Comment