Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Twi-lite

According to this article:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon is pretty sure who would win in a fight between his hunky vamp Angel (David Boreanaz) and Twilight hero Edward Cullen.
"Angel would kick the s**t out of him. He's Angelus," Whedon told MTV. "[Edward] just gets shiny in the sun. Boreanaz would have him down in a heartbeat."

Totally.
UNLESS that Edward guy was able to bore Angel to death before Angel got close enough to thump him in his stupid face.
I know I may upset 12-year old girls everywhere with this comment, but my God*, that movie was a snorefest! Here's an example from the script:
Moderately attractive so-called-vampire looks longingly at moderately attractive human girl.
Moderately attractive human girl looks longingly at moderately attractive supposed-vampire.
(Repeat)

Which reminds me, I've seen a lot of crappy films I could rant about. Must get on that.
Oh yeah - and here's a cool song about vampires from a band that's SO last century.


*Disclosure – I do not own a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment