Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The King o’ Rant (in E-Minor)

In my last post, I made reference to Bill Hicks, comedian par excellence, which reminded me of a show I saw in this year's Comedy Festival – Bill Hicks: Slight Return – effectively a Bill Hicks tribute show. With that kind of a synopsis, it had the potential to be truly awful, but it was actually really good.

In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I thought about writing a review, but I then remembered that this is a blog!! As I'm sure you're all aware, with a blog, you don’t have to write any opinions of your own – you can just find someone else who’s already written something you’ve agreed with, and then copy it or link to it.

In that vein – here’s a review of Bill Hicks: Slight Return, all of which I agree with (except for the other show also reviewed, which I didn’t actually see. Ah, to hell with it – I’ll agree with that, too): http://www.benambra.org/benambra/node/892

Easiest review I’ve ever not written.

No comments:

Post a Comment