Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Twits

OK. I've been offline for a while, and, no, it's not because I've been in hiding after my Last Post, and, yes, it's because I've been boycotting the blogosphere whilst The Sirmarco Letters were also offline*.
But The Sirmarco Letters are back up and running, and I haven't been taking my Rant-Acid tablets, so it's time to LET LOOSE.
I've saved up a rantastic amount of bile, and will commence placing said bile on the interwebs very shortly.
In the meantime, against my better judgment ("you mean there's BETTER judgment?!?!"), I've finally jumped onboard the Twitter-Wagon as a means of mini-tweeting my Rants. Well, mini-tweeting, anyway. Check it at https://twitter.com/rilestar.
rilestar out
*No, it's not. It's probably due to a predilection for procrastination...but I don't have time to work out the reasons at the moment. Maybe later. Boom-boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment