Sunday, October 12, 2008

Follow the Follower

I’ve just discovered that someone is Following (note the capital "F" - very important) my blog – Hi Fenz!

This changes everything – before I was ranting into the void on the assumption that no-one was reading (despite the fact I was putting these rants out on the most public void, or series of voids, available). Not even me.

But now that I know at least one person is reading, I’d better write for an audience.

So, uh, like, what’s with all that stuff going on?!?

Hmmm, haven’t exactly improved, yet. Must work on that.

For now, Fenz has inspired me to make my Following of some blogs out there equally public. I realise I’ve got my Blog List o’ One, but I think it’s time I recognised:

Plus I'll look at adding more...

I'm gonna add some gadgets on the sidebar, too, so if you want to Follow This Blog, Get On It!!

CAPITAL LETTERS RULE OK!!!

PS This is not a blog, but in my searches of the internets, I found this guy’s Weenish/Piratey comment: “I spend a lot of time thinking about: Boognish or Flying Spaghetti Monster... where should my loyalties be.” Good question, "this guy", good question.

PPS Mr Sirmarco seems to have copied my idea for a blog before I even thought of it. Plus, not only did he do it years earlier, but it seems he's also done it better. Nice work, Sir Sirmarco.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha oh noes!! My stalking ways have been outed ;)
    Never fear, my own ramblings are never much coherent, so continue with what you've been writing, it's always a pleasure reading someone else's writings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Fenz - with that attitude, you're helping to lower my standards even further!
    But you really did inspire me. And no worries about your own ramblings - I clearly enjoy ramblings!
    Not to mention interesting photos! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like to take credit for me starting to update my blog more regularly, then go ahead. In fact I will say it now:

    IT'S BECAUSE THE RILESTAR SHAMED ME WITH HIS MENTION OF MY BLOG AND HIS MOCKING OF ITS LACK OF REGULAR UPDATES THAT I POSTED 5 TIMES IN ONE WEEK.

    I did it in caps to give it more credibility and interpreted volume.

    I have been humbled by the genius of the Rilestar. All hail his Rileness.

    On other matters relating to television, I am right and you are wrong.

    I will also refer you to the court's previous finding that I am rubber and you are glue.

    The idea of summer beers confuses me because I like beers but not summer.

    ReplyDelete